Profitable Mental Health Trainings
A How-To Guide to Build Income with Workshops, Seminars, & Courses. Crafting Experiences for Professionals and the General Public; both In-Person and OnlineWatch Promo
Live Course on February 19, 2021
Make Sure to Register for Live Course in the Curriculum Below After Purchase
A Non-Clinical Professional Development Course**
Have you ever wanted to put on a therapeutic workshop/retreat, an educational seminar, or a in-depth course around your passions as a behavioral health provider?
Whether is continuing education for other professionals or personal development experience meant for the general public, doing trainings can be profitable, fun, and a great way to grow your clinical reputation. And this course it designed to give you the complete blueprint to do it all!
If you do not believe that this course has given you a workable guide and supports to do your own income-producing trainings, either online or in-person, we offer a full refund if within 30 days of purchase, no conditions!
Whether in the role of speaker/teacher or simply as an organizer, the idea of trying to do your trainings might feel intriguing, overwhelming, or both. But if you are open to take up this challenge in order to better your community, we believe we can get you there. In this course, we will equip you to:
- Choose topics that will interest people and bring them to your trainings
- Find speakers and/or refine your own presenting skills
- Decide on your pricing and attendance expectations for your trainings
- Know the different ways to make your trainings income producing and profitable
- Setting budgets for your events
- Understand the various pathways to get continuing education (CE) approval for your trainings for different professional groups
- Identify and secure presentation space that meets your needs and is well priced
- Implement effective marketing strategies to get attendees to your events.
- Investigating how to make trainings a regular and significant part of your income.
- Ways to take your trainings fully online for live events, or to set them up to be automated courses
- Plus loads of templates for contracts, budgets, real income examples, and more bonuses in the future.
**This is a non-Continuing Education (CE) course.
And know you can buy this course without any risk. We have a full refund policy for anyone who decides they do not want to keep the course within 30-Days of purchase.
Dr. Stephen "David" Hall (PsyD, LMFT, LPC-MHSP-AS, CST, NCC) heads up content and direction as the "Chief Maven" of PsychMaven, which he founded in 2019. He has been working as a counselor/psychotherapist since 2005 and holds clinical licenses in Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling. He has built up personal counseling practices in both Tennessee and Georgia, and in 2015 he led the start-up of an independent psychiatry clinic, Haven Family Psychiatry, and then built his current group practice, Haven Counseling Center. Dr. Hall maintains a counseling/psychotherapy caseload and supervises postgraduate therapists through his practice. In 2011, Dr. Hall founded the Narrative Institute to provide workshops and seminars on story-craft and applied narrative theory for therapists, other professionals, and the general public. Since then he has organized and taught professional continuing education and general trainings on narrative in psychotherapy, practice building, cultural trends, social dynamics of technology, professional ethics, and other mental health topics; having done live trainings throughout the United States and in the United Kingdom. In 2019, the Narrative Institute became one of the founding component institutes of PsychMaven. Dr. Hall has also worked as a business and clinical consultant in recovery and treatment center start-ups, an adjunct graduate professor, and has served as the president of the Tennessee Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (TNAMFT), the state division of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT). For more on Dr. Hall, visit www.davidhallpsych.com.
PreviewAccessing Course (After Purchase)
StartSign-Up Here for the Live Course Day (Online)
StartQuick Survey for New Students
StartBook your 1-on-1 pre-launch consultation
Start**Special ConvertKit Set-Up Bonus
Start**Special Webinar Set-Up Bonus
Start**Special Online School Set-up Bonus
StartLive Course- Lecture Handouts