WebinarNinja has 14-day free trial, and with that we are currently offering:
- **For a limited time during pre-launch, sign-up and get a free 1 hour video call consultation with Dr. David Hall on planning and executing your Webinar/Webcast other mental health event or training (offer only available during pre-launch period)
Course lecture release coming soon
Having deeper and more diverse streams of income is a goal that many of us have, including mental health providers. With webinars and webcasts, psychotherapists can provide valuable resources to current clients, referral partners, other clinicians, and a global audience. Use webinars and webcast to:
- Market your therapy practice with a free webinar/webcast.
- Provide helpful resources to your referral partners in schools, churches, and allied professions.
- Create premium webinars/webcasts for your current clients or others to earn income by sharing helpful psycho-educational material.
- Lead a continuing education training online for therapists and deepen your clinical credibility while establishing a new sources of revenue.
- Connect your valuable knowledge and skill with the needs of a wider community, creating an income for yourself with an audience that can reach as far as the Internet.
Dr. Stephen "David" Hall (PsyD, LMFT, LPC-MHSP-AS, CST, NCC) heads up content and direction as the "Chief Maven" of PsychMaven, which he founded in 2019. He has been working as a psychotherapist since 2005 and holds clinical licenses in Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling. He has built up personal counseling practices in both Tennessee and Georgia, and in 2015 led the start-up of an independent psychiatry clinic, Haven Family Psychiatry, and then built his current group therapy practice, Haven Counseling Center. Dr. Hall maintains a psychotherapy caseload and supervises postgraduate therapists with his practice. In 2011, Dr. Hall founded the Narrative Institute, and since then has organized and taught continuing education seminars on narrative in psychotherapy, practice building, cultural trends, professional ethics, and other clinical topics; having done live trainings throughout the United States and in the United Kingdom. In 2019, the Narrative Institute became one of the founding component institutes of PsychMaven. Dr. Hall has also worked as a business and clinical consultant in recovery and treatment center start-ups, and has served as the president of the Tennessee Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (TNAMFT), the state division of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT). For more on Dr. Hall, visit www.davidhallpsych.com