Mental Health Marketing Kit
Grow and Keep Your Therapy Caseload and Fill It With Your Best Clients
A Professional Development Course**
Let this be the moment where you really get the caseload that you want! To have the right clients, a good income, and a method to get your practice full and keep it that way! If you feel this course does not give you those tools, we offer a full refund if you contact us within 30 days of purchase!
This course is designed for mental health clinicians and business developers who want to learn more about effective caseload building. This course provides templates, forms, and checklists to help you in the process. Areas covered include:
- Stories of the Author's Success and Failure in Practice Marketing
- Defining Your Personal Motivations As a Clinician
- Creating Primary and Secondary Client Profiles
- Looking at the different categories of referral sources
- Defining the pathways to connect with these potential sources
- Learning how to create “referral funnels”
- Identifying the connection points between you and potential referral partners/sources and clients
- Building a 3-Tiered System to make your marketing easier, more effective, and less time consuming ( Templates Included)
- Setting long-term habits to maintain your caseload
**This is a non-Continuing Education (CE) course.
Dr. Stephen "David" Hall heads up content and direction as the "Chief Maven" of PsychMaven, which he co-founded in 2019. He has been working as a therapist since 2005 and holds clinical licenses in Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling. He has built counseling practices in both Tennessee and Georgia, and in 2015 led the start-up of an independent psychiatry clinic, Haven Family Psychiatry. Dr. Hall maintains a psychotherapy caseload and supervises postgraduate therapists with his practice, Haven Counseling Center at Haven Family Psychiatry. In 2011, Dr. Hall founded the Narrative Institute, and since then has organized and taught continuing education seminars on narrative in psychotherapy, practice building, cultural trends, professional ethics, and other clinical topics; having done live trainings throughout the United States and in the United Kingdom. In 2019, the Narrative Institute became one of the founding component institutes of PsychMaven. Dr. Hall has also worked as a business and clinical consultant in recovery and treatment center start-ups, and has served as the president of the Tennessee Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (TNAMFT), the state division of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT). He has been married to fellow therapist and maven, Brandy Hall, since 2008, and lives and practices in his hometown of Knoxville, Tennessee in the United States.