Creating Behavioral Health Online Courses
Passive Income for Mental Health Clinicians
Teachable is the platform PsychMaven uses and has multiple pricing plans; and with that we are currently offering:
- **For a limited time during pre-launch, sign-up and get a free 1 hour video call consultation with Dr. David Hall on planning and executing your Webinar/Webcast other mental health event or training (offer only available during pre-launch)
Course lectures Coming Soon
Increasing your passive income is in simple reach by learning how to create online courses in relational and behavioral health topics. With online courses, mental health clinicians can connect and provide value to people eager for psycho-educational resources to improve and grow in different areas of their lives. Therapists can also use courses to connect with other clinicians for clinical and other professional trainings. Use online courses to:
- Market your therapy practice with a free mini-course.
- Offer on-demand trainings for referral partners in schools, professional groups and faith communities.
- Use premium courses and earn income by equipping with new skills and insights in behaviors and relationships
- Create new revenue with continuing education courses for therapists and other professionals.
Fill out the form below to get started.
Dr. Stephen "David" Hall heads up content and direction as the "Chief Maven" of PsychMaven, which he founded in 2019. He has been working as a psychotherapist since 2005 and holds clinical licenses in Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling. He has built up personal counseling practices in both Tennessee and Georgia, and in 2015 led the start-up of an independent psychiatry clinic, Haven Family Psychiatry, and then built his current group therapy practice, Haven Counseling Center. Dr. Hall maintains a psychotherapy caseload and supervises postgraduate therapists with his practice. In 2011, Dr. Hall founded the Narrative Institute, and since then has organized and taught continuing education seminars on narrative in psychotherapy, practice building, cultural trends, professional ethics, and other clinical topics; having done live trainings throughout the United States and in the United Kingdom. In 2019, the Narrative Institute became one of the founding component institutes of PsychMaven. Dr. Hall has also worked as a business and clinical consultant in recovery and treatment center start-ups, and has served as the president of the Tennessee Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (TNAMFT), the state division of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT). For more on Dr. Hall, visit www.davidhallpsych.com