Mental Health Career Launcher
A Guide to Practice Niches, Creative Job Searches, & Building a Fulfilling Career as a Mental Health ClinicianSee Here for Enrollment Options
Lifetime Access to Course on Enrollment, but the Current New Student Window closes on February 28, 2023
We have a full refund policy for anyone who decides they do not want to keep the course within 30-Days of purchase.
A Professional Development Course**
- An outline of the work settings for mental health clinicians, including opportunities of which you may have never thought
- Creating expectations for you’re earning potential, as well as opportunities to quickly pay off your student debt.
- Looking at some of the most dynamic job markets in the United State, looking at how factors of cost-of-living, job growth, and the expansion of telehealth, are all providing unique opportunities for new and established therapists.
- How to develop therapy niches that are both impactful and in-demand, creating more opportunity in your career
- Creating a sharp résumé/CV, and establishing your online presence in a way that benefits your career (Templates Included).
- Considering the pros and cons of further education, like a doctorate or specialty certifications.
- New therapist guidance in navigating supervision & licensure (Supervision Tracker Template Included)
- Settings rhythms of selfcare in your work as a clinician.
Dr. Stephen "David" Hall (PsyD, LMFT, LPC-MHSP-AS, CST, NCC) is the creative lead for PsychMaven, serving as one our primary instructors and heading up content and direction for the organization, which he founded in 2019. He has been working as a counselor/psychotherapist since 2005 and holds clinical licenses in Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling, he also has specialized training in sex therapy, substance use disorders, and clinical hypnosis. Dr. Hall built up personal counseling practices in both Tennessee and Georgia, and in 2015 he led the start-up of an independent psychiatry clinic, Haven Family Psychiatry, and then built his current group therapy practice, Haven Counseling Center. Dr. Hall maintains a counseling/psychotherapy caseload and supervises postgraduate therapists through his practice. In 2011, Dr. Hall founded the Narrative Institute to provide workshops and seminars on story-craft and applied narrative theory for mental health therapists, other professionals, and the general public. In the years since, he has organized and taught professional continuing education and general trainings on narrative in psychotherapy, practice building, cultural trends, social dynamics of technology, professional ethics, and other mental health topics; having done live trainings throughout the United States and in the United Kingdom. In 2019, the Narrative Institute became one of the founding component institutes of PsychMaven. Dr. Hall has also worked as a business and clinical consultant in recovery and treatment center start-ups, an adjunct graduate professor, and has served as the president of the Tennessee Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (TNAMFT), the state division of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT). For more on Dr. Hall, visit www.davidhallpsych.com.